a

But First Coffee Jakarta, Sipping In Serenity

But First Coffee Jakarta, Sipping in Serenity

butfirst coffee jakarta

A coffee culture is booming lately and don't know when its all started but there was some good things about that. So many coffee shop popping since then and it makes me so excited to try every new coffee shop. About reviewing something related to coffee I must say I'm newbie here and still learning to know the details about coffee.

butfirst coffee jakarta

butfirst coffee jakarta

Back in couple of weeks ago, me and my Mealeatery friends decided to visit Butfirst Coffee at Dharmawangsa. Just little information we got about this newly opened coffee shop. I forgot how we knew this place but when we arrived we felt super excited.
The ambiance was calm and so relaxing at the moment. IMO, this place was perfectly fit to someone who like the calmness of a coffee shop. It's not too buzzy to enjoy your lovely coffee.



Its sunny day at the moment and I need a cold brew coffee to cool me down. But, rather than tasting a cold brew coffee I decide to taste their special menu. Fizzy Coffee, if I am not mistaken, a cold drip coffee with soda (forgot the price - will update it later) and the taste not bad. I still can feel the acid from the coffee along with the soda flavors served in a ceramic cups, pretty interesting. They also selling regular coffee such as cappuccino, espresso, latte, etc.




Butfirst Coffee have quite small space in that building with indoor and outdoor space. The indoor space furnished with a lot of books and some wooden tables and the outdoor space just like a backyard with some couch. It really good to spending time in outdoor space sitting while chit chat with the others under the cloudy days.



We really enjoyed spending time there. A lot of photogenic spot for capturing our moments!

Butfirst Coffee 
PELASPAS
Jl. Dharmawangsa Raya no. 4
Jakarta Selatan
(Beside Plataran Dharmawangsa)

MON - SUN: 07 AM - 09 PM (TRIAL)





But First Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Previous
Next Post »

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW!

foodirectory ad spot